Microwave solutions for Defense Systems: 110 W from 13.5 to 18 GHz
The TH 24475 is a Microwave Power Module (MPM) based transmitter designed for airborne synthetic aperture radars (SAR). It includes a micro-TWT (traveling wave tube), a gain equalizer, a Solid-State Pre-Amplifier (SSPA) and an optimized power supply.
The TH 24475 is qualified in temperature, vibration, shock, altitude, EMC, salt fog, humidity and corrosive environments for airborne operation according to military standards.
The TH 24475 MPM is designed, developed and manufactured at a production plant certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and AQAP 2110.
Specially designed for synthetic aperture radar (SAR) applications, the TH 24475 offers state-of-the-art performance:
- High RF power from a compact design
- Electrical efficiency
- Excellent phase noise
Given its small size and light weight, it’s the ideal solution
for small or medium platforms, including UAVs, helicopters, etc...
For specific requirements, our engineers will be pleased to work with you throughout the initial specifications phase to provide you with solutions tailored to your specific requirements, in particular:
- Fitted to the system environment
- Compliant with operating standard
- Integrating your own command/control interface protocol
- Meeting your specifications for lifetime, reliability, maintainability and long-term support.
The TH 24475 is optimized for SAR applications:
- Light, compact transmitter
- Easy to integrate
- Conduction cooled
- Qualified for airborne applications