NetTrac 6613 ARAMIS is a Rail Management System for integrated Network and Centralised Traffic Control (CTC) centres. It centralises and automates the disposition and planning tasks of railway operators. It is a key element of every modern network control centre. Users include dispatchers, signalmen, planners, station managers and end customers managing the operation and taking care for the quality of service.
NetTrac 6613 ARAMIS’ integrated, modular, freely scalable architecture facilitates to maintain, extend and run the system very cost-efficient. The system is modular and scalable in size and functionality.
The whole railway operation process is managed with seamlessly interworking modules for planning, disposition, timetable construction, control, recording, statistics, rolling stock, traffic and slot management and information distribution.
The system automatically visualises and records the actual traffic situation. It shows the variations of the forecasted versus the planned train movements and proposes an optimisation. With significant graphical views and tables the complete network operation is managed.
- More quality for end customers
- Increase of traffic capacity
- Reduction of operational expenses
- Fully integrated, powerful client-server solution
- All-inclusive features for management of traffic
- Mixture of legacy and new infrastructure is supported
- Implemented features are proven in real operation
- State-of-the-art technology (Linux, Java, Oracle Data Base)
- Seamless interworking with interlocking, ETCS and peripheral systems